People, please stay strong. We’re almost done! You can do it. Here’s the homework for next week:
- Optional: Watch this short video interview of the great Toni Morrison and Stephen Colbert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onuMdF-iJIE&feature=youtu.be
- Read the next section, Part Two, of Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama, pages 133-295, “Chicago.”
- Optional/make-up journal: for Tuesday, write a journal summarizing and reflecting on Obama’s story in the “Chicago” section. If you already did 10 journals, additional journals will count for extra credit.
- Continue working on your research paper, which is due Dec. 9th.
- Your typed outline for your research paper is due Tue. Nov. 25.
- Presentation Group 3 will present Tue. Nov. 25.
- Presentation Group 4 will present Tue. Dec. 2.
Best regards and much love,
P.S. Here’s a little of my writing if you’re bored (ha, ha, ha): http://karmacompass.me/2014/04/09/musings-on-identity-and-skin-color/ or http://karmacompass.me/2014/10/03/the-guilt-free-garden-a-water-saving-suggestion/ or
You may also check out other posts on my blog if you’re curious. You’re most welcome. I just write about life, mostly…